Thank you for joining me for another What to Wear Wednesday. Last week we discussed 5 Simple Guidelines to help you choose perfect outfits for your family portraits. Today, I’m going to share with you my favorite places to shop for family outfits.
- Target – Target is the most popular because it is both affordable and convenient. You can purchase for the whole family in one shopping trip. I’ve had many clients show up for their session dressed perfectly and when I asked where they purchased their clothing, the answer is always target. So I always say, start with Target.
- H & M – You have to sort through H&M’s options a little more, but they have some gems at a very affordable price point. I highly recommend H&M specifically for men and boys clothing. They sell super cute toddler suspenders. <3
- Gap – Gap has a great selection of neutrals and basics. It’s a great place to start when you are focusing on layering the outfits. They have an adorable kids line that I love!
- Maurices – Maurices is an excellent place to shop for women. They have flattering tops and dresses with texture. They also have cute shoes and accessories
- Charming Charlie – Many people don’t know that along with their adorable accessories, Charming Charlies has an awesome clothing line. Everything in their store is organized by color – so simply find the light, neutral colored section of the store and you will find some excellent options.
Other favorite options worth checking out: Forever21, Free People, Anthropolgie, Zarababy, J.Crew, Banana Republic and Nordstrom.
A proud member of the National Association of Professional Child Photographers
Jessica Lee Photography is a Boulder & Denver Family Photographer who specializes in maternity, newborn, and family photography in Boulder & Denver Colorado and surrounding areas including Erie, Broomfield, Lafayette, Longmont, Superior, Louisville, and Frederick.
If you are you interested in a custom portrait session with Jessica Lee Photography and would like more information, please click here for details about sessions.
Click on the contact button above to reserve your date on my calendar.
I would be honored to partner with you in creating photographs that your family will cherish for many years to come!